Question about Chanel colors

Buhtichka

May 2, 2010
I'm really new to these designer bags and I don't know much about Chanel. I'm reading as much as I cen here on TPF, but I still can't understand some things.
Can you tell me if I want to buy a classic flap what colors are available at the moment? I suppose black and white, but maybe there are more? I've read something about purple here, is it available now or maybe it'll be coming out soon?

Go to shopping thread and look at nm classic flap list thread... That will give u good idea as well as any prefall fall and maybe even aping summer trunk show threads...

Thank you, it helped me a little bit, but if I'm buying Chanel it'll be from Europe. So maybe I should just go and check what's available. But it's really confusing for me, I like when I know what exactly I'm looking for.

I would suggest going to the shopping sub-forum for information. :flowers: Certain colors, like beige claire, black, white (to an extent) are always available. Colors like red, purple, blue, yellow etc. are seasonal and once they are gone, they're gone! As for a purple flap, yes, there will be a purple patent flap as well as a grey one out for fall. You should check with your local boutique to reserve! :smile:

The problem is that there isn't a Chanel store in my country:hrmm: I can only buy Chanel when I'm on holiday and I have only one more planned for this year. So maybe there isn't a big chance to get different color. However, thanks for the explanation.

^Ohhhhh, I see. :smile: Well, if you know where you are going on Holiday, you might be able to determine what their stocks will be around the time you'll be there (through the forum). Or, even reserve a bag (add yourself to the wait list). I wish I had a better suggestion. :flowers: