Question about Cabas Piano.....

1. Has anyone heard that the new Cabas Pianos are coming with the patch pocket? I ordered one from Elux and it came with a patch pocket instead of a zipper pocket? TIA

:heart: Laura

2. Hmmmm...I don't know about that. May be 2006 production..

3. I think they are comeing with a patch pocket.

4. a patch pocket? kinda like the speedy pockets with no zipper on the interior?

5. I just bought a cabas piano! :love: And mine has the patch pocket like the speedy does. I didn't know the "older" one's had/has a zipper pocket.

6. Mine is a few years old and has a zipper pocket. I can't believe they are now just doing a patch pocket, how cheap of them.

7. Yep! The ones I say selling on Japanese website are from 2004 and they all have zippers. But the ones I saw this year at the store don't.

So no only the price increase, it also downgraded to no zipper. (That's while I was holding back on getting it...eventhough I really wanted one).

8. do they still have a cell phone pocket?

9. :mad: How are they going to take out a zipper, yet raise the prices? :rant: :censor:

10. Exactly! That's pretty cheap of them.

11. Yes there is still a cell phone pocket..:yes:

12. :mad: Just another way for LV to reduce the cost in making the bag for more profit..

13. I bought mine Feb 05 and I have a zippered.

Selena

14. Bummer...that is one of the bags that is on my list :smile:

15. I bought mine in late April of this year and it has a zipper....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice