Question about buying from LV

ElisabettaC

Nov 15, 2015
Hi everyone!

I own a Speedy 30 bandouliere and formerly had a Favorite MM and two Pochette NMs that I sold. However, I've never bought anything at an actual LV store, and all of my purchases have been done online on the Louis Vuitton website. I notice these days just about every item I look at on the website says "call for availability" and I'm looking for advice on this.

At the risk of sounding dumb, who do I actually call?! And is it possible for me to call the LV store closest to me and order from them and have a bag shipped to my house?

Thanks so much for the info!

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
Hi Elisabetta,
You call the customer service number listed on the LV website. Then, when you speak with them, they can see if the item is in stock at a store near you. If not, they can find a store that does and connect you with that store. Hope that helps. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Reactions: ElisabettaC

ElisabettaC

Nov 15, 2015
Hi Elisabetta,
You call the customer service number listed on the LV website. Then, when you speak with them, they can see if the item is in stock at a store near you. If not, they can find a store that does and connect you with that store. Hope that helps. Good luck finding what you're looking for.
Thank you so much! You answered all of my questions :smile: