Question about BUY IT NOW..

JuicyME

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
My first time selling- I don't know how to make a buyitnow price. I don't see it anywhere! :sad: Do you have to pay for it??? I tried revising my auction and I still couldn't find it :sad:

Help?

Nope~ it's not there!
& I *JUST* tried revising & they took my auctions off :sad:

Why is that????

This is the message I got:
Attention Seller:In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. At this time, you are not able to list this item.
We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.
Click here for a window with eBay's policy on replica or counterfeit items
Click here for more information on limits that may affect your selling activity

----

I've been an Ebay member for a month~ I only have 1 feedback from buying. Is this why??

No, that's not the reason. eBay put a restriction on the number of times you can revise your listing within a weeks time. It's happened to me before and it's frustrating :cursing:. If you wait until next week you should be able to revise it. I looked at the my listing again and right next to the starting bid price, there is a box to put a BIN $. Since you're locked out, you have to wait until next week to try again....it is there, I checked. Good Luck

Since you have a few days left, you can either wait until next week or end your listing early and re-do the listing again but then you might have to pay the insertion fees.:tdown:

^I think if you are Id verified then you don't have to have the minimum number of feedback.

This is what it says on ebay:
To sell with Buy It Now, you must have either a minimum feedback rating of 10 or be ID verified. Or if you have a PayPal account, you need to have a minimum feedback score of 5 and accept PayPal as a payment method

OHHHH thanks you guys~~~

louis gal~ i guess ill wait & see what happens. i emailed ebay~ we'll see what they say THAT SUCKS. i can't believ ethey are going to do that cause i tried to revise my item too much :sad: booo!!!

thanks again guys :heart:

It may also be because you're selling a higher end item -- hang in there, eBay can be a pain but once you get the hang of it you'll find it's a very useful tool to get rid of stuff you don't want and get good deals on stuff you do want!

OHHHH thanks you guys~~~

louis gal~ i guess ill wait & see what happens. i emailed ebay~ we'll see what they say THAT SUCKS. i can't believ ethey are going to do that cause i tried to revise my item too much :sad: booo!!!

thanks again guys :heart:

Good luck and I love your avatar......so CUTE!!