Question about bow bag

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hello all! I'm pretty new to miu miu bags (only own shoes so far) but really want to get the small bow bag in mughetto. So I have several questions:

1. I was wondering if this one at bg is mughetto? http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...cat200648cat203100cat261003cat235702cat321201
2. Does miu miu still make it in the non-patent (vitello) in mughetto?
3. Noticed that in the past the bags are made in turkey. The one from bg says italy. Are they all now italy again?

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, that's the mini bow in mughetto
2. Miu Miu still makes it. What do you mean patent? I don't think I've ever seen a patent version anyways.
3. MM bags could be made in either Italy or Turkey.

No, right now there´s only the glazed leather version for the bow bag, the old version "season 1 bow" in matte leather is not available any more, sorry. (It was years ago since it was discontinued.) MM do have other styles in labskin, deerskin and so on if you don´t like shiny leather.:smile:

Gotcha thanks. Question about the glazed (now I know the proper term lol) mughetto though, do you think that it's more pink than the non-glazed version? What I meant is, I've only seen in real life the mughetto in the non-glazed version and love it because it's still versatile to wear (tan with a hint of pink). Is the glazed version still tan with just a hint of pink (thus making it versatile) or is it really pink (hard to find things to wear with)? The reason is because I want a bag that I can wear with anything not a pink bag and the pic on bergdorf goodman seems really pink. Sorry my question is probably really confusing lol.

Thanks ThingumyPoppy...do you think the current mughetto is still versatile though? or is it too pink to be versatile? I'm debating whether to go with allumino or mughetto but I really want the mughetto because I know the one from past season is versatile and cute because it's like tan with a hint of pink.

Don´t think the allumino is available any more, it´s from season 1 too.. But the mughetto is really cute, it seems like that´s the colour you want;) so I think it you should get it:smile: I think that if it´s versatile depends on what you wear and how you can match with your current wardrobe - of course it´s not as all round as black or tan, but I always think you should get the colour that you really want and love, instead of what you think is the most versatile.