Question about Blue Electric

good life said:
I really should go to bed, but since you (Carlinha), Vink and I are so in love with BE, here's a quick peek at the new addition to the family, my new baby...

OMG!!! I didn't know it came out that long. Of course, I'm gonna run to the store tomorrow definitely. BTW, your Birkin is beautiful. The color is really pop pop pop. :smile:

Vink, you need to get on the Blue Electric bandwagon. It is so pretty and very easy to use as both a pop of color or neutral. Here are a couple pictures taken of me during the Christmas holidays...(a few TPFrs may have seen these already). Pictures were taken with camera flash so the blue looks a bit lighter than in real life. My Blue Electric bag is a 35 Birkin in Togo and I love it! Vink, I hope you find something, whether you decide on a bracelet, bag or small leather good. I am sure you will be happy with whatever you choose!

Attachments

• DSCN0624s.jpg
    DSCN0624s.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,351
  • DSCN0616cut.jpg
    DSCN0616cut.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 1,497
  • blue8.jpg
    blue8.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 2,793
Vink, for the last 5 years my address has been Banned Road in Bansville, Ban Island (my darn kids insist on going to college out of state and the other out of country). We must be neighbors. I too am pretty content with my collection, but once in a while a special something catches your eye and you know you gotta have it!
I was on my best behavior when rouge garrence came out, and now years later, I so regret not having a b or k in that red. Even DH (bless his heart) has tried hard to get me a bag. Our SO was denied. So moral of the story, if there's a will, there's a way!!! If you love it, get it. Love conquers all!!! Will be looking forward to see what you get. Good luck!!!! In the meantime, me and the little family on Ban Island.

Attachments

• Canon Cristine 2011 Hermes Birkin-35.jpg
    Canon Cristine 2011 Hermes Birkin-35.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 1,764
Vink, you need to get on the Blue Electric bandwagon. It is so pretty and very easy to use as both a pop of color or neutral. Here are a couple pictures taken of me during the Christmas holidays...(a few TPFrs may have seen these already). Pictures were taken with camera flash so the blue looks a bit lighter than in real life. My Blue Electric bag is a 35 Birkin in Togo and I love it! Vink, I hope you find something, whether you decide on a bracelet, bag or small leather good. I am sure you will be happy with whatever you choose!

Glamourbag, you are rocking that bag, and those shoes... TOTALLY TDF!!!! You are gorgeous!! I think that first picture with you, the birkin, dog and the tree in the background make the perfect Christmas card. You're set for 2012!!! If I didn't have the same bag already, I would be so vert (bangele) with envy. Congrats to you!!!! Happy for you, Carlinha and me :smile:

glamourbag, wow, beautiful blue on blue outfit! my favorite combo, you look stunning s always and I am envy your warm weather! your BU firkin is fabulous on you !

good life, your collection is perfect!

OP, Blue Electric is the perfect blue, I am a big fan of H blue, you must get a bag in this color!

I am lucky to have this candy blue electric with mikono lining 30 birkin PHW with white stitching. with flash.
Here is a pic. In the pic the color is a bit more purple compare to real life.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,321

So beautiful glamourbag! I am still waiting for my BE beauty....what color CL are those? TDF!!!:smile:

Vink, for the last 5 years my address has been Banned Road in Bansville, Ban Island (my darn kids insist on going to college out of state and the other out of country). We must be neighbors. I too am pretty content with my collection, but once in a while a special something catches your eye and you know you gotta have it!
I was on my best behavior when rouge garrence came out, and now years later, I so regret not having a b or k in that red. Even DH (bless his heart) has tried hard to get me a bag. Our SO was denied. So moral of the story, if there's a will, there's a way!!! If you love it, get it. Love conquers all!!! Will be looking forward to see what you get. Good luck!!!! In the meantime, me and the little family on Ban Island.

Such a beautiful collection you have!!

glamourbag, wow, beautiful blue on blue outfit! my favorite combo, you look stunning s always and I am envy your warm weather! your BU firkin is fabulous on you !

good life, your collection is perfect!

OP, Blue Electric is the perfect blue, I am a big fan of H blue, you must get a bag in this color!

I am lucky to have this candy blue electric with mikono lining 30 birkin PHW with white stitching. with flash.
Here is a pic. In the pic the color is a bit more purple compare to real life.

So pretty. All of you ladies are so lucky to have BE...I keep telling my SA I have all the BE accessories now I need the darn bag to match!:graucho:

Wow! What a bag! :smile: :drool: Blue electric is actually an interesting and beautiful color addition to Hermes colors which have been maybe a bit boring in the blues especially. It's not a color for my own wardrobe but I really really like it on others. Well done ladies!

Same here. It's a beautiful color for sure.

Oh, I totally lurrrvvveeee ur collection. I am practically drooling over your birkins.
I just got an orange birkin few mths back and I can't wait to get my hands on a new one again.
:smile::smile::smile: