Question about Blue Electric

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Hi,
I'm very new to the H world and all I have are only one Clic Clac in orange with PHW and a scarf ring. :smile:

However, I just saw a color called Blue Electric on Khloe K and my jaw dropped. It's one of the most gorgeous color I've ever seen. And coming here to see reveal of another TPF of a Constance (my fav H bag style) in this color is no help. :smile: (so funny Bal also has a color name like this but I never feel like this) I know I really want to have something in this color, but after a while here I'm getting confuse.

Is this BE the new color? Is it seasonal color? Will it only available for a short period of time as only this SS 2012? Or it will still be here until H decide it's time to go?

Could you please help a newbie like me out? TIA!!!

Hi! I have seen pics of her lately with a stunning bag as well.
But (if) the pic that you're talking about is where she is holding it sort of close to her face I believe the color is actually "Iris". :smile:
Not 100% sure though.

(I swear I fall more in love with that BE constance everytime I see your avetar carlinha)
Vink, I think the bleu electrique was a 2011 fall/winter color. I think by the summer it'll be gone and you'll only be able to get it by SO.
Santa brought me a 35 birkin in BE and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's such a cool, hip blue that definitely pops. Be on the lookout as I will be posting a reveal soon (after my kids go back to school). There are some really great accessories out there in this color. Get them while they're still around. Especially the bracelets. I coincidentally got the CDC with PHW in BE (a month before the bag). It's haute/hot!!! Good luck to you and run, don't walk to your nearest H.

Attachments

• Canon Cristine 2011 Hermes Birkin-40.jpg
    Canon Cristine 2011 Hermes Birkin-40.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 1,569
(I swear I fall more in love with that BE constance everytime I see your avetar carlinha)
Vink, I think the bleu electrique was a 2011 fall/winter color. I think by the summer it'll be gone and you'll only be able to get it by SO.
Santa brought me a 35 birkin in BE and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's such a cool, hip blue that definitely pops. Be on the lookout as I will be posting a reveal soon (after my kids go back to school). There are some really great accessories out there in this color. Get them while they're still around. Especially the bracelets. I coincidentally got the CDC with PHW in BE (a month before the bag). It's haute/hot!!! Good luck to you and run, don't walk to your nearest H.

thank you good life! OMG i cannot WAIT to see your 35 Birkin!!!! :drool: i bet it is AMAZING!!!! and OMG your bracelet stack :faint: i die... i want every single CDC on there!!!!

I really should go to bed, but since you (Carlinha), Vink and I are so in love with BE, here's a quick peek at the new addition to the family, my new baby...

Attachments

• Cristine Birkin Blue 2011 10700 Hermes.jpg
    Cristine Birkin Blue 2011 10700 Hermes.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 2,053
  • Cristine Birkin Blue 2011 10700 Hermes-2.jpg
    Cristine Birkin Blue 2011 10700 Hermes-2.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 1,478
Wow! What a bag! :smile: :drool: Blue electric is actually an interesting and beautiful color addition to Hermes colors which have been maybe a bit boring in the blues especially. It's not a color for my own wardrobe but I really really like it on others. Well done ladies!

good life said:
I really should go to bed, but since you (Carlinha), Vink and I are so in love with BE, here's a quick peek at the new addition to the family, my new baby...

Omg Goodlife, I'll die for your BE Birkin. It's gorgeous.

Handybags said:
Bleu electrique is seasonal and unlikely to be available after this current crop of bags comes through. If you are able to get it do it fast.

Thank you very much! I will have to try my best!