question about Bloomie's insider GC's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently signed up for a Bloomie's card so that I could use the 15% off promo for a bag online. I also was excited about the Insider GCs/promos.
    Now I find out the GCs ($25 off $100) can only be used in-store and not online. I don't live close to any Bloomies!

I called one store and asked if GCs work over the phone, i.e. for a charge/send. She said no. I'm hoping she's wrong--
    Has anyone been able to use these over the phone?
    TIA!

2. If it's a gift card, it works over the phone cos it has numbers and pin. If it's a coupon (which I suspect it to be) it won't work over the phone.
    I received a $25 off $100 via mail when I opened my Bloomies too; but it was a coupon with restrictions and expiration date!!! :tdown:
    HTH.

3. You're right--it's a coupon. I have two of them now and can't use either.:sad:
    Thanks for the reply though.