Question about Bleeker Sullivan Hobo

I just purchased the Bleeker Sullivan Hobo in burnt camel and it is a gorgeous bag but once I brought it home and filled it with my things, I noticed that the shoulder strap is really uncomfortable. It is very stiff. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think it will soften over time? I love the bag but am considering returning it unless the strap softens....

Sorry I don't own this bag, but I felt the same thing when I touched the Sullivan in the store-it's pretty stiff. In my opinion I don't think it'll soften up; that's one of the reasons I decided to pass...

I just purchased the Bleeker Sullivan Hobo in burnt camel and it is a gorgeous bag but once I brought it home and filled it with my things, I noticed that the shoulder strap is really uncomfortable. It is very stiff. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think it will soften over time? I love the bag but am considering returning it unless the strap softens....

I think the first person to reveal this bag a couple of months ago returned it for the same reason. I think it'll soften a little bit but I think the weird roll on the handle has been an issue for many.

I've been carrying mine for 2 weeks straight - and, unfortunately, it hasn't softened. I bought 2 - and I just returned the second one tonight. I love the bag too - so I'll try to carry a lighter load. The long strap is long enough for crossbody, so that's an option (but it does look better on shoulder, carried like a hobo).

That's a shame. They had to go out of their way to design that weird strap. I wonder if they were just trying to make it a little different. I'd love the bag so much more if they gave it a soft comfortable strap. I guess I'll give this one a pass and hope they'll come out with the next generation with a better strap.

This makes me sad :nogood::nogood::nogood:
I love my white/blue one but it's still in my closet with tags because the weather has been dismal here. Perhaps I should load it up and wear it around the house this weekend before I cut tags. I don't know what else I would exchange it for either :sad: