Question about Bleecker Mini preston Satchel

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Anyone of you bought the Bleecker Mini Preston Satchel bag?

I was looking at it at Coach and I am interested in buying it. It's so cute.

I am looking at the Orange or the blue.

What are your comments about this bag?

Attachments

• bleecker.jpg
    bleecker.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 514
I think it holds a generous amount for a small bag. Once unzipped you can really see the contents. So that's good.

I like the new navy with gold h/w in the mini-Preston. The orange is great too.

I think it holds a generous amount for a small bag. Once unzipped you can really see the contents. So that's good.

I just received my mini in Ultra Navy yesterday. I do like it, but it's not a true navy. It looks more purple IRL. If you want a true navy, this one isn't that color.

I have it in pink Ruby and black studded. I love them!! They hold everything I need and are adorable. I am thinking of buying a new wallet that matches better size wise though. Currently using a double accordion zip with the extra pocket. Any ideas from fellow mini P owners on what new wallet I should buy?

I have it in pink Ruby and black studded. I love them!! They hold everything I need and are adorable. I am thinking of buying a new wallet that matches better size wise though. Currently using a double accordion zip with the extra pocket. Any ideas from fellow mini P owners on what new wallet I should buy?

Have you looked at the saffiano soft wallets? They're quite slim but hold a lot. And the legacy slim zips hold even more, but still stay nice & slim.

It's a popular bag around here. Just look through the Preston clubhouse thread (regular & minis are on there):
http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=847488

Thanks!

I saw the orange and it was cute. I can't wait to see the navy.

I just received my mini in Ultra Navy yesterday. I do like it, but it's not a true navy. It looks more purple IRL. If you want a true navy, this one isn't that color.

Don't tell me this, I wanted to wait for the true navy and now I might go back for the orange.

I really like mine after initially thinking the bag wouldn't work for me. Here is a thread I posted:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-take-back-everything-i-have-said-past-868961.html

Thanks it's so nice. Your color is great!

I might go back have a look at it again. I don't carry much with me.

Anyone of you bought the Bleecker Mini Preston Satchel bag?

I was looking at it at Coach and I am interested in buying it. It's so cute.

I am looking at the Orange or the blue.

What are your comments about this bag?
I saw this style bag at an outlet this weekend, not sure what it was called, I didnt look at the tag