Question about black caviar wallet...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

My mom purchased a black caviar gst with silver hardware in January of this year. Her b-day is coming up and I am trying to find a matching black caviar wallet. I saw a black caviar zip around at hirshleifer's but it had gold hardware.

Do any of you know if chanel makes a black caviar zip around wallet with silver hardware? If not, is there another caviar style wallet I could get her?:biggrin:

2. Chanel does make a zip around in black caviar with silver hardware you just have to find it...

3. Get the store to check around! thats so sweet of you! I'm sure your mom will love the wallet! :biggrin:

4. I have a black caviar timeless classic wallet with the foldover snap. I love it!

It looks very similar to the timeless classic caviar envelope WOC and has credit card slots and an area for change. I have had it for a few years now and it still looks just about brand new. I got mine from NM and I think they still have some. Good luck finding one!

5. Thanks everyone!

I just saw the black lamb wallet...it's shiny, quilted, and has silver c's...

Do you think I can pair a black lamb wallet with a black caviar gst? Will this match?