Question about biker Ramona

Aug 10, 2008
Hello everyone,

I am new to the purse forum however am officially hooked! What a dangerous place this is... :smile:

Anyhow I wanted opinions on my first Jimmy Choo purchase. I found a Navy biker Ramona Ring bag for $800 brand new. Does anyone have any pictures of this (being worn/shoulder picture) and is this a good price or is there a chance I could get it for cheaper elsewhere on sale?

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
The name of that bag is not correct...typical for a department store to have misinformation on their websites....grrrr. That bag is a Drummed leather Ramona. It was recently on sale. So, if you can get an authentic bag for $800 - you have made a good deal. I have that bag in black and love it. If the Ramona you found has pictures, or is an auction, please post a link to it on the authentication thread, to have it authenticated. The link you posted is a stock photo of a bag no longer available.

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
That bag is not biker leather....it's drummed. And to me there is a world of difference. I personally don't care for the drummed leather (that whole elephant thing), but looove the biker leather with the watersnake trim! :heart:

And to be clear, in style that is a Ramona, not a Ring....again two totally different bags. But $800 for a JC Ramona in any leather is a great deal and if you love the bag, then you should go for it! :tup:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
That bag is not biker leather....it's drummed. And to me there is a world of difference. I personally don't care for the drummed leather (that whole elephant thing), but looove the biker leather with the watersnake trim! :heart:

And to be clear, in style that is a Ramona, not a Ring....again two totally different bags. But $800 for a JC Ramona in any leather is a great deal and if you love the bag, then you should go for it! :tup:
Hey, I thought we all got over the Dumbo references??? I do like my black one. I also have the Roxie in drummed leather...yum!

But it does drive me nuts :wtf: when the department stores can't get the name right...sheesh!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
Hun....you know I love ya lke a sistah, :heart: but the drummed leathah...you're on you're own! :nogood:

AND! It is so all your fault! :yes: YOU were the one who first pointed out to all of the world that the grey drummed leather looked a bit....you know....Disneyish....:P

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I have the black biker leather and it is like no other. Beautiful and soft. I think the drummed and the biker have completely different looks and feel.

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
If a store can't get the names right, what is there for us JC newbies who are trying to learn :confused1: