Question about Beaubourg

Bramses

Feb 13, 2009
Hi PF lovers!

Let me introduce myself,
my name is Bram and I'm from Amsterdam.

Absolutely in LOVE with the new Vuitton Beaubourg in Damier canvas!
Going to buy it in about to weeks! :yahoo:

Now, I zoomed in on the picture on vuitton.com and found out the label says: Louis Vuitton made in SPAIN...

now don't get me wrong, I know they produce in Spain as well, but it might just as well say: made in Taiwan...
I think Vuitton MUST be made in France... It's part of the magic, right?

Now first of all, does anyone of you know whether all of the Beaubourgs are being made in Spain, or just a part of them?

Second of all, what do you guys thing of this... Does a bag attract you less when it says this (or am I being superficial...)

Ha I just do not like when it says made in USA. I have the Beaubourg in mono that I love. It was a chance to get a large mono without worry about vachetta.

Off subject Ill be in Amsterdam in 2 months can't wait!!

Most beaubourgs I have seen were made in Spain. Spain factory IMO has fabulous workmanship. This is why LV has their Spain factory produce many of the smaller accessory pieces because they are so darn good!!

Bags (except some LEs, Seasonals, SLGs etc) are made everywhere, so there may be a chance that you will find a Beaubourg made in France. I'd just ask the SA to look around and see if they can see one, or bring them out for you to examine carefully. To me, it makes no difference, though all of my bags are made in France so maybe I got lucky lol.