Question about ''Back on Top''

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about purchasing ''Back on Top,'' but wasn't sure about how deep the bag really is.

From what I can tell from the pics, when holding the bag, it looks long and deep, almost like a Shopper bag or Boggie.

Yet from the side, it appears there's a zipper in the middle, making the bag maybe only 6 inches deep (or so).

Does anyone have this bag?

Is it actually deep?

If you have the bag, could you please post pics?

Thanks!

2. Do you have a link or a picture to this bag?

3. It looks like the handles extend quite a bit above where the zipper actually is. Thus, you don't have quite as much room as you actually would if the zipper were up higher.

There are some good pictures on http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Tano/19832.aspx. My experience though, is even thought it might seem smaller, Tanos always give so much room!

4. It's kinda hard to tell from the pictures the interior of the bag. I would assume it has a deep main compartment. I would think that it would be similar to the "Found At Last" bag in which a couple of people here own.

5. #5 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    It looks as though it has like three big compartments and the middle zippered part is just one of them. Anyone know what season this is from? I love how bright the green looks on the girl but in the pictures of the bag by itself it seems a lot more toned down.

6. ^^Fall '08^^