Question about Aloha Rag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've never purchased from them, but I am interested in ordering a City or Part-Time. I know that shipping is free over $500, but do they charge sales tax?

Also, does anyone know what colors they currently have available in the City and Part-Time? They haven't replied to my email yet.

Thanks!

2. They do not charge sales tax outside of HI, I believe.

3. ^^Yep, no sales tax out if it's shipped out of HI. Also, they might not have replied to your email yet cause of the time difference. Give it a day or two, them maybe email again or call them. They're usually pretty good about responding.

4. I would call them - then you can describe the specific bag and type of leather you want. I have had good luck there! (yes, no tax and free shipping!)

5. Thanks everyone for your replies! I will wait another day, and then give them a call. :smile: