Question about a Tag Inside My Linea Pelle Dylan Handbag

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
I posted this in the Linea Pelle section, but I don't think it gets visited a lot, and I know lots of you have experience with Linea Pelle handbags. I was looking at the tags that are sewn inside my Linea Pelle dylans a few days ago, and inside one that I purchased directly from Linea Pelle is a tag that says: Sample of no commercial value, not for re-sale. I love this bag dearly and don't want to part with it, but this was very strange since it was a fairly new color of the bag that just came out. Has anybody else ever seen a tag like it? It is just a plain white tag sewn into the side just like the usual brown ones that say Made in China. I would love to hear from anybody.

I posted this in the Linea Pelle section, but I don't think it gets visited a lot, and I know lots of you have experience with Linea Pelle handbags. I was looking at the tags that are sewn inside my Linea Pelle dylans a few days ago, and inside one that I purchased directly from Linea Pelle is a tag that says: Sample of no commercial value, not for re-sale. I love this bag dearly and don't want to part with it, but this was very strange since it was a fairly new color of the bag that just came out. Has anybody else ever seen a tag like it? It is just a plain white tag sewn into the side just like the usual brown ones that say Made in China. I would love to hear from anybody.

Yes. I've seen it. Once the bag in the secondary market it doesn't really mean anything. Just means that the bag was a sample originally.