Question about a Tag Inside My Linea Pelle Dylan Handbag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this in the Linea Pelle section, but I don't think it gets visited a lot, and I know lots of you have experience with Linea Pelle handbags. I was looking at the tags that are sewn inside my Linea Pelle dylans a few days ago, and inside one that I purchased directly from Linea Pelle is a tag that says: Sample of no commercial value, not for re-sale. I love this bag dearly and don't want to part with it, but this was very strange since it was a fairly new color of the bag that just came out. Has anybody else ever seen a tag like it? It is just a plain white tag sewn into the side just like the usual brown ones that say Made in China. I would love to hear from anybody.

2. Yes. I've seen it. Once the bag in the secondary market it doesn't really mean anything. Just means that the bag was a sample originally.

3. Thanks for the info. I know this is a beauty. The leather is absolutely perfect.