Question about a return...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mother in law received a Coach bag for Christmas and she never used because she say it's not her style ( I think she don't like any purse) and she told me that I can have it if I want! The bag have still the tag attached but I don't think I like it so much. It's a Hamptons carryall.
    My question is if I can return that bag to Coach and exchange it for other if I don't have the receipt and it's from December?
    Can I do that? :angel:

2. Yes, as long as tags attached and unused. It is from a boutique purchase, correct?

3. She said it's from a boutique in Mission Viejo CA.

4. Yup, as long as the tag is still attached. I returned a purse that someone bought as a gift way back in November at an outlet! I didn't get the full retail price since I couldn't find the receipt however.

5. I actually called Coach today and ask about that and they told me I can send it to JAX and I receive merchandise credit. Somebody did this before? How long time it take?

6. I thought you could just take it into any Coach store and they would give you mercandise credit -anyone know?? I've not returned anything without the receipt before although I'm about to - my DH bought me a bag that I just bought on PCE and he always tosses his receipts;)

7. I just took in a legacy Capacity wallet and got credit for it.

8. yeah..you can def. just take it in for a coach merchandise credit/exchange.
    I think the SA or manager may have said that so that the return didn't count against their store..who knows tho..just a guess!

9. I sent some stuff in and it took a while. Almost 3 weeks...

I decided to send it in because it had the Nordstrom tag on it and the store was being pains about it so i decided to just send it in instead of driving 2 hours to get told no-(even though they could).

If you have a store near you just go there... It won't take as long.

10. Take it to a boutique. Don't waste the postage and wait time!

11. Yes, I will take it to the boutique for see what they say. I need to wait for the bag in the mail because my mother in law need to send it. :tup: For now I will think in my new bag!!!

12. I've taken something to the coach store for exchange. It's not a problem as long as the tags are attached and it is in new condition.

13. I wish someone would gift me a NWT Coach bag.
    That's awesome!
    Good luck w/ the reutrn/exchange...get something you love!

14. Yes! I am so excited that I still can't believe it! I'm thinking in get one of the new soho bags.