Question about a return

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I am going to be returning my Bleecker Signature Large Flap tomorrow because I haven't used it and I realize it's not big enough for all my crap! But I just realized that it doesn't have a tag! I didn't take it off so I don't know what happened to it, unless it just never had one. It does still have the little brown tag on it that says the style number and price, will that be enough to bring it back? I don't have the receipt so I was just hoping to get credit for it so my friend could buy a wallet (since i'm on a big ban!). Any SA's out there know if this will be ok to return? TIA!!

aww, I love this bag. I'm sorry it doesn't fit all your stuff!

Since it has that brown tag it was most likely a store display and the tag should have been on the inside, on the zipper pocket.

I would take it back and ask for the credit, if it obviously has not been used and still has that little tag I think it should be ok.. I have never tried to return without a receipt, but I have had a receipt and the tags not attached.. I was a little overzealous with the ripping of the tag:lol: