Question about a LV drawstring "Noe" looking bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket27

Apr 13, 2009
Hello,
I have a handbag that was purchased at a consignment store. It looks like a "Noe" and has a leather piece inside with RA-1780-003. I do not believe it is a Noe as the leather up the side does not go all the way up to the brim and the brass around the holes do not have the "Louis" on top & "Vuitton" on bottom. I am thinking LV would have been meticulous about this making each identifiable brass piece legible without tilting one's head. The inside pocket does have an LV zipper pll & the LOUIS VUITTON PARIS made in France with the circled "R". The other thing is the monogram leather is on the bottom. It does not have a matching tan bottom brim nor on the bottom.

Pics to come later but I thought I'd get some opinions first.

Thanks!

Last edited:

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Hi and welcome to the PF. In order to have an opinion one way or the other, the folks on the Louis Vuitton authentication thread will NEED to see clear pictures of the bag and details.

Please find the Louis Vuitton authentication thread through this link here http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/announcement-authenticate-this.html and post your pictures and questions on that thread for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.