Quest for zucca hobo b bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

After a long time of reading your posts i have finally signed up and am asking for help!!

I have fallen in love with the fendi zucca hobo b bag but i can't find it anywhere - can anyone help please? I have a rather serious bag addiction so a second hand one would be fine - all i can find on the internet are fake bags and i just can't stand fake bags - i just couldn't use one.

I wonder if you would be kind enough to keep an eye out for me and any help would be greatly appreciated. I was following one on ebay recently but when i e mailed the seller she'd bought it from accessorywow, which i know from reading posts here to steer clear off.

I hope you will bear me in mind and thanks x

2. I would recommend you keep searching Ebay - run a saved search for Fendi B or Buckle or hobo....they show up every once in a while. Be patient - Fendi no longer makes them so you may get lucky and find a preowned one in good condition. You can submit a listing to us on the "Authenticate this Fendi" thread and we will be happy to verify if your puchase is real or not before you pay.

BTW, I have this style in the Leopard print & really love it! :nuts: