Quest for togo kelly - the sequel (and happy ending)

stephanie1

Aug 13, 2006
I took arcangel's good advice and headed to the book store to look for "The Power of Patience". On a whim, I stopped at the Hermes store on the way back. Well guess what - they had just unpacked a gold togo, souple kelly with palladium hardware, in the 32 cm size. This guy just wouldnt let me out of the store without him! New dustcovers too - which are much nicer than the old ones in my opinion.
I feel lucky to have scored two of my wish list bags in two weeks. Only remaining items are - black birkin and black kelly - but I think I have done enough damage for now.

I feel that the gold Kelly is one of the prettiest ( out of lots of gorgeous bags) that Hermes produces.....and looks fabulous with so many things.

Congratulations, stephanie!!

Congratulations stephanie! A Gold Kelly is beautiful piece which you will be able to enjoy for a long time. I am so delighted that you were able to find a special bag for yourself during the holiday season, it gives the rest of us who are waiting hope. What a happy ending to your Kelly search.