Query...quite young

Definitely the bangles.

I remember when I was at university I so lusted for one. I really should have bought one (or more) then. Now I've outgrown the desire for them :sad: , which is a shame as I still think they're lovely objects.

By any chance...can you tell us are you thinking handbags/purses to purchase or something smaller? Do you have a budget? That way we can really give you ideas!

BTW, my Hermes introduction started at your age as well!

Welcome and have fun on the boards.

Dear Frenchpearls, when i was 15 I got my first Prada, which started my obsession with bags. I call Prada a starter bag. Eventually i moved on to Hermes and got a Herbag. It is a very cool Birkin/Kelly starter bag, but I have heard that it might have been discontinued since, ask the SA at the mothership about it. They have cute little backpacks in Herbag style , that might be something to your liking.
Good luck and welcome to wonderful world of Hermes :smile:

My youngest DD is 6 and loves H. She has a twilly and this weekend she'll be getting her very own pochette. Have fun when you go into H, it's a wonderful way to share something special with your Mom. I really appreciate the interest my DD shows in H, it is genuine and from the heart. See what grabs your attention, the ladies have already made some great suggestions, the main thing though is to have fun with it.