QueenM's trip to LV before the freakin price increase !!!!

Queen Maria

Feb 23, 2012
I love slgs ! I've already
got 1 beauty on valentines from hubs of
course :hearts: and ill do a reveal all together
when I get back :P :P :P

What's in my mind .....
MC Sarah noir in bleuet
TP 19
Insolite
Speedy DE 30 and
Lastly Neverfull AZUR will be my beating bag
These 5 LVs ( which I can't afford all of them )
was in my head all night morning ( didn't get
enough sleep ) :P whew ! This price increase
really stress me out ! Lol I'm in middle class
with family and I cannot justify $100-$200
more on speedy or Neverfull ??? Or
on any canvas .. Oh well, just venting :biggrin:

So what should I get ?? Reveal later !!!!!

I understand your pain. I think because you already have some beautiful SLGs, I would suggest a NF. Which size are you thinking about? I have a GM and it's a perfect travel/ beater bag. Good luck. I'm going today too...sigh.

I feel your pain. I am trying to decide between the metis, evora and speedy b before the price increase. I get the most use out of my speedy de 30 and mm neverfull. If you are able to get both the speedy and neverfull before the price increase I definitely would!

I understand your pain. I think because you already have some beautiful SLGs, I would suggest a NF. Which size are you thinking about? I have a GM and it's a perfect travel/ beater bag. Good luck. I'm going today too...sigh.

I know it's crazy right ? I'm thinking
AZUR pm or MM For everyday !!!
How tall are u with your GM ?

What are u planning to get ???

I feel your pain. I am trying to decide between the metis, evora and speedy b before the price increase. I get the most use out of my speedy de 30 and mm neverfull. If you are able to get both the speedy and neverfull before the price increase I definitely would!

I think Evora is divine ( for me ) you
should get it before price increase !

I'm going after lunch and we'll see :biggrin:
So far Sarah and Neverfull is winning
in my mind .. Lol thanks !!!

MC Sarah is sooo beautiful. And the NF if you really want it since it will be hit hardest. But you have mon monogram speedy already don't you? I like that one better than NF hehe

I think Evora is divine ( for me ) you
should get it before price increase !

I'm going after lunch and we'll see :biggrin:
So far Sarah and Neverfull is winning
in my mind .. Lol thanks !!!
I am leaning toward the evora I think I might need the speedy b too!

Neverfull is such a good choice, I love mine and it really does take a beating. Are you getting the mm or gm?

I know it's crazy right ? I'm thinking
AZUR pm or MM For everyday !!!
How tall are u with your GM ?

What are u planning to get ???

I'm 5'4 and generally think the gm works great when it is cinched. When it is cinched, it feels about the same size as the artsy mm.

Stephen spouse leopard stole. I am in love!!!

DA NF GM! I got mine before the increase too, and I absolutely love it. I don't use it as an everyday bag (I keep coming back to my Delightful), but it works really well as a bag for all my books and coursework.

I'm 5'7" for reference.

Good luck deciding!

I'm 5'4 and generally think the gm works great when it is cinched. When it is cinched, it feels about the same size as the artsy mm.

Stephen spouse leopard stole. I am in love!!!

Oh yay ! Goo so we can be twins :biggrin:

Edit.. Snap !!! My bad ;(
I have the bandeau not the stole :P

But, I think it's very pretty ! Don't forget
to reveal and mod pics ;) good luck my
dear !!!!

DA NF GM! I got mine before the increase too, and I absolutely love it. I don't use it as an everyday bag (I keep coming back to my Delightful), but it works really well as a bag for all my books and coursework.

I'm 5'7" for reference.

Good luck deciding!

Oh thanks ! Ill try it on later ;) gotta get
up breakfast and shower !! Haha

I feel like its big day today !!! Lol

I'm voting for the MC Sarah and the Azur NF... Spring is on it's way and you'll definitely be ready! Good luck... Can't wait to see what you choose!! You're a smart shopper Queen Maria!!