QueenM is confused .. Speedy 30 or speedy 35 ??

hello!!! long time no talk.... but i would say speedy 30 would look best on you!

also you say you have a child.... well honey it looks like you had no child at all!!! my mum is now oh so jealous.... :smile: heheh

L.Vuitton.Freak said:
hello!!! long time no talk.... but i would say speedy 30 would look best on you!

also you say you have a child.... well honey it looks like you had no child at all!!! my mum is now oh so jealous.... :smile: heheh

Oh hi my dear :biggrin: thanks ! Yes, I have 2
Kids 4 & 7 years old both girls :P

I put on 5lbs. I eat anything and I don't
Believed in diet :P I'm still working on
5lbs to put on more ! Any advise ? :cool:

Thanks for all your input guys :biggrin:
I really appreciated it !!!
I will try both sizes today and I hope
I can decide .. I always know what I want
But, I'm having a hard time on this one :P
Oh well , it's still a bag after all !!!

msheidiann said:
I am so glad you posted this!! I am in the same predicament!!! I am your exact size, so I am interested to see more responses, and what you choose! I carry kind of a lot, but already have a neverfull GM...decisions decisions!!

How's your Neverfull GM ? Is it to big ?
Do u like it ? I have the mm and I still
don't use it !!! I don't know why :sad:

Hey, I think it just depends on what you need to fit in. I choose the 30 because it fit all of my stuff and I still have some spare room in it. Here is a picture of the inside of my 30. I don't know if you can see it, but I have in it: my agenda, mini pochette, a large wallet, an umbrella, sunglasses, cosmetic bag, gum, tissues and a flatable shopping bag. I hope that gives you an idea.

image-1214291943.jpg

juls12 said:
Hey, I think it just depends on what you need to fit in. I choose the 30 because it fit all of my stuff and I still have some spare room in it. Here is a picture of the inside of my 30. I don't know if you can see it, but I have in it: my agenda, mini pochette, a large wallet, an umbrella, sunglasses, cosmetic bag, gum, tissues and a flatable shopping bag. I hope that gives you an idea.

Wow ! Thanks and yes I can see it :biggrin:
I don't have problem on putting anything
on it .. My concern is how it will look like
on me :confused1: I hope you understand
What I mean !!! Thanks for the pic /

Please ladies & gents

View attachment 1792893

I need your help !!!
I still have a $1,000 to spend and I want
to get the speedy in mono :biggrin: but, what
size ?? 30 or 35 ?? I'm having headache
thinking about these 2 sizes :P !!! Please
dress me up .. I'm 5'5 petite size 0 and
attached my whole body pic for more
reference :biggrin: thanks everyone for your
time and honest opinion !!! Kisses !!!!

I'd say 35! I'm 5'5, 120 pounds , own an Artsy MM, too and love my Speedy 35 :smile:

Queen Maria said:
Wow ! Thanks and yes I can see it :biggrin:
I don't have problem on putting anything
on it .. My concern is how it will look like
on me :confused1: I hope you understand
What I mean !!! Thanks for the pic /

Well I liked the look of the 30 better. It just seemed a little cuter to me. And I'm tall 1,73m I think that's around 5'8???