QueenM is confused .. Speedy 30 or speedy 35 ??

Mariaaaaaaa you are so lovely. I think 30 would look great on your but don't let your size dictate if you are a large bag lover. I think the artsy looks fab on you and if 35 is similar size you will be fine.

I am so glad you posted this!! I am in the same predicament!!! I am your exact size, so I am interested to see more responses, and what you choose! I carry kind of a lot, but already have a neverfull GM...decisions decisions!!

ahhh, lovely QueenM!!! sooo, you know i just bought pre-loved DE Speedy 35...and i'm petite like you (except i need 5 inch heels to be your height with flats....lol!!) my vote goes to mono Speedy 35, and keep it slouchy (no stiff base shaper!) just my *humble* opinion, but you're already rockin' Artsy, so why not a similar-sized Speedy 35?! GL, and happy $1K shopping!! mwah!! :x

I am petite as well and I really love my mono speedy 35. I really love the way it slouches and looks a little oversized. The 30 is nice but but I returned my 30 to get the 35 and I had to get use to it at first it felt a little large but it grew on me and now it is one of my favorites.

I agree with everyone. I say go for 30 for your height and frame. I bought the 35 at first and ended up exchanging it for the 30. I'm glad I did because when I had the 35 it was just sitting in the closet. I didn't want to use it because I didn't know what to put inside. Once I exchanged it I've been using it everyday now.

Kelechi said:
Mariaaaaaaa you are so lovely. I think 30 would look great on your but don't let your size dictate if you are a large bag lover. I think the artsy looks fab on you and if 35 is similar size you will be fine.

Oh thank you kelechiiii !!! 35 is my first choice
I'm going to see both sizes again tomorrow
and I hope by then .. I can decide :biggrin:

I'm one of the few who say go with 35. The Artsy you carry is pretty big but it doesn't overwhelm your frame so you can definitely pull off the 35. You can't make a Speedy 30 bigger but you can always pack less in a 35...

Queen Maria said:
Please ladies & gents

I need your help !!!
I still have a $1,000 to spend and I want
to get the speedy in mono :biggrin: but, what
size ?? 30 or 35 ?? I'm having headache
thinking about these 2 sizes :P !!! Please
dress me up .. I'm 5'5 petite size 0 and
attached my whole body pic for more
reference :biggrin: thanks everyone for your
time and honest opinion !!! Kisses !!!!

Judging by how good that artsy mm looks on you I say go with the 35.. It looks like you have quite a bit in the artsy.. I like the 35 for the opening the 30 to me is too hard to get my stuff in and out of.. Although I do tend to like big bags. I have 3 35s and 2 40s. 30 is just to small for my things.