QueenDalia's story of her tiny collection..

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Hi everybody, just wanted to share with you my designer bags..
I cannot call myself faithful to a particular designer.. I just buy whatever I like..
This is my first designer bag.. It's a Salvadore Ferragamo. I know it's an unusual brand to start with but I was looking for a black classic leather purse that will last my a long time.. so I ended upr getting this one on a trip to San Fransisco in 2004 from the Ferragamo store.. I even have the matching wallet that I still use till this day..

picture.php

The second designer bag I purchased is a Gucci.. I got it from the Gucci Boutique in Toronto in 2005.. I used to love this bag but now it's kinda small for my everyday needs.. it's sitting in my closet and rarely sees the sun..

picture.php

My third designer bag was a Coach diaper bag.. I was pregnant and I saw this Coach diaper bag that I fell in love with.. I had to buy it.. it's the cutest thing ever.. That was in 2006 from the Coach store at Yorkdale mall.. I bought it the moment I saw it.. I'm glad I did 'cause this color didn't last long after..
It's kinda dirty though from usage..

picture.php

After I had the baby I needed to get a hands free purse... I was looking for a Gucci messenger bag when I saw this one and I decided to get it.. I got it from the Gucci store at Bloor st in Toronto in 2006.. I wear this bag so much that the fabric is so worn out at the corners ,,

picture.php

In 2007 I went back to school.. and i needed a bag that could fit in a folder and a few books.. I fell in love with the Coach Carley.. and I got it from the Coach store at the Eaton's Center in Toronto. However, after a few months I sold it.. it was too heavy to carry around .. I seriously got shoulder pain from it.. and I don't miss it..;)

picture.php

In 2008 I bought the most expensive purse I own (so far at least).. when I saw this one I couldn't resist.. I had to buy it right away.. I'm not an impulsive buyer and I usually think things over and over especially if I'm paying alot of money in it.. but when I saw this prada.. omg.. I was in love..
The leather is thin yet strong.. it's feather light.. it goes on the shoulder and it even got an extra strap to go across the shoulder.. this is my ultimate shopping bag.. LOVE IT...
picture.php

Finally, my last designer bag purchase for now.. I have been searching for a dark brown Balenciaga for a while.. finally I got a call from Holts Renfrew at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto and they got one for me.. I went and bought it.. I have been wearing it everyday since I bought it.. it's breaking in beautifully..
I absulotely adore it..
and that's it for my little collection for now.. I hope you enjoyed it..:tup:

picture.php