Queen_Kitty's Eclectic Bag Collection

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
I'm 19 years old, and I am a bag addict :smile: I love searching for a good price and I love collecting unique pieces, especially vintage bags! I buy any brand as long as I like the bag, so I don't have any particular brand loyalty. My grandmother got me started on purses at a young age, she's an LV fan, and we love looking for new bags together :smile:

So, without further ado, the bags!

My Coach Collection:

First, my scarves! I love the bow headband one, and right after I bought mine, it showed up in the perfume advertising campaign! And the black one is so cute, it adds a little something special to any of my other bags :smile:
P1018120.jpg

My LV's!

A pochette and a case from my grandmother's bucket bag :smile: I want to add a Damier Speedy 25 to this collection next! :biggrin:

P1018138.jpg

My Prada bag...that I know next to no information about, I saw it and I fell in love with it, it was bought with my Marc Jacobs Ingrid as my graduation present in New York city!
P1018184.jpg

My Marc Jacobs Ingrid:

P1018182.jpg

My Isabella Fiore Peace Out Jamie Shoulder bag! This is my latest high end bag, and I was really excited to get it, even though I've heard many are not fond of it ;)

P1018181.jpg

My Dooney and Bourkes! I have quite a few of these!

There's the dark brown IT mini barrel bag, the bubble wristlet, a purple and pink trim leather shoulder bag, and my Marchesa white leather bag with Marchesa keychain:
P1018171.jpg

My D&B bumblebee collection:
P1018170.jpg

And my vintage ones from my mom:
P1018163.jpg

My two Kate Landry bags, that I got for an awesome deal, and I know that the one looks a bit like a Stam:

P1018145.jpg

There's also my small Vera Bradley collection, which as a college student is key to be able to use for going around campus with, and to fit all of my art student stuff into :P

P1018140.jpg

and the accessories, a pencil case and a checkbook cover:

P1018146.jpg

And here's my Juicy accessory collection:

P1018178.jpg

And here's my vintage bags!

My small collection, which will hopefully keep growing, of my Whiting & Davis mesh bags!
P1018164.jpg

The one has this tag in it, not quite sure what it means value-wise:

P1018167.jpg
And there's one of my kitties there too, Sally-Sue had to get in on the action! ;)

And here's some of my non-brand named vintage bags:

P1018153.jpg

P1018148-1.jpg

And here's my two totes:

An artist by the name of Liz Lorini did the tote bag with the two girls on it, and the other is a Marc Jacobs tote.

P1018180.jpg

And here's my small collection of Coach shoes, all were really great prices :smile: the green tennis shoes were under $30, the pink heels were about $60, and the boots, my best clearance find, were only $30!

P1018186.jpg