Queen_Kitty's Eclectic Bag Collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm 19 years old, and I am a bag addict :smile: I love searching for a good price and I love collecting unique pieces, especially vintage bags! I buy any brand as long as I like the bag, so I don't have any particular brand loyalty. My grandmother got me started on purses at a young age, she's an LV fan, and we love looking for new bags together :smile:

So, without further ado, the bags!

My Coach Collection:

First, my scarves! I love the bow headband one, and right after I bought mine, it showed up in the perfume advertising campaign! And the black one is so cute, it adds a little something special to any of my other bags :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. Coach continued:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my adorable fishy keychain!

[​IMG]

3. My LV's!

A pochette and a case from my grandmother's bucket bag :smile: I want to add a Damier Speedy 25 to this collection next! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

My Prada bag...that I know next to no information about, I saw it and I fell in love with it, it was bought with my Marc Jacobs Ingrid as my graduation present in New York city!
    [​IMG]

My Marc Jacobs Ingrid:

[​IMG]

My Isabella Fiore Peace Out Jamie Shoulder bag! This is my latest high end bag, and I was really excited to get it, even though I've heard many are not fond of it ;)

[​IMG]

4. My Dooney and Bourkes! I have quite a few of these!

There's the dark brown IT mini barrel bag, the bubble wristlet, a purple and pink trim leather shoulder bag, and my Marchesa white leather bag with Marchesa keychain:
    [​IMG]

My D&B bumblebee collection:
    [​IMG]

And my vintage ones from my mom:
    [​IMG]

5. My two Kate Landry bags, that I got for an awesome deal, and I know that the one looks a bit like a Stam:

[​IMG]

There's also my small Vera Bradley collection, which as a college student is key to be able to use for going around campus with, and to fit all of my art student stuff into :P

[​IMG]

and the accessories, a pencil case and a checkbook cover:

[​IMG]

And here's my Juicy accessory collection:

[​IMG]

6. And here's my vintage bags!

My small collection, which will hopefully keep growing, of my Whiting & Davis mesh bags!
    [​IMG]

The one has this tag in it, not quite sure what it means value-wise:

[​IMG] And there's one of my kitties there too, Sally-Sue had to get in on the action! ;)

And here's some of my non-brand named vintage bags:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's my two totes:

An artist by the name of Liz Lorini did the tote bag with the two girls on it, and the other is a Marc Jacobs tote.

[​IMG]

7. And here's my small collection of Coach shoes, all were really great prices :smile: the green tennis shoes were under $30, the pink heels were about $60, and the boots, my best clearance find, were only $30!

[​IMG]

8. Cute Collection!

9. Lovely collection!!

10. Very unique collection! Love your Coach shoes! Thanks for sharing!

11. Thank you so much everybody! I really appreciate it!

12. I love the diversity in your collection.

13. cute collection

14. Love the tweed Coach and MJ Ingrid!

15. Very nice collection! And the bag that has the Sample tag in it, is probably a sample from the collection, maybe sold at a sample sale.