Queen Rania of Jordan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's got 4 kids. I think one is a teenager!

2. she is absolutely gorgeous and her sense of style is fabulous--

3. wow, she has got such a great sense of style!! Very glamorous, I would say ;)

4. I just read that on Wiki ! Amazing, her figure doesn't give that away at all !

5. I saw a pic of her with her son (who was a newborn at the time)...her body was flawless. I gave birth 8 months ago and I still look preggers, lol.

6. Beautiful! So much more stylish compared to other royalty. They always seem afraid of trying new things with their style.

7. I think Queen Rania is the best!! Smart, poised and beautiful! A total package!!:tup:Keep the pictures coming please!!

8. stunning & graceful!

9. Wow! She is so classy and sohisticated. I guess American style often looks boxier and frumpier in comparision. I'm wondering if it is the excellent cut of everything she wears combined with her belts.

10. Thanks for this thread, I love her style.

11. Love her :heart: She's so stylish and elegant! And absolutely beautiful as well :flowers:

12. lol i love her youtube channel

she is so gorgeous and sophisticated and intelligent...lol she is just so perfect

13. WOW - I totally love her style!!! Please post more pix if possible... Thank you!!!

14. great thread! now she seems worth admiring!!! :coolpics:

looove the ombre accessories in the first pics. they're on my wish list! :winkiss:

a prada girl...after my own heart...

15. a few more...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]