Queen Rania of Jordan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. More beautiful pics of her Majesty Queen Rania

[​IMG]

globalmarch.org/news/Photo/Queen-Rania.gif

2. I agree. She is very beautiful and I love her classic style.

3. i can see her in older age, going grey and all that, AND she'd still look beautiful, with the aura of royalty. i've always admired her.

4. I can't get over how beautiful she is.:heart:

5. #65 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Her Majesty was among Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People 2006

6. She has a really great casual style as well-modern, put together. There are a lot less everyday pictures of her though!

7. I :heart: her prada!! too cute

8. :tup: = Jacket

9. She is by far imo the most beautiful and stylish queen I have seen.

10. Thank you for all of these wonderful pictures. I have always admired her. Sure, she is beautiful, elegant and has a wonderful style, but I respect her being such a champion of women's rights. She uses her title and influence for so many good things. She is an inspiration to me.

11. She is absolutely stunning! I think she looks 100 times more beautiful than many celebrities. I think she is the perfect example of how "less is more." She dresses a bit conservatively and doesn't make herself up with too much make-up etc but she still looks drop dead gorgeous, I think many celebrities could take a style lesson from her.

12. She always looks lovely.

13. I'm SO excited to see a thread on Queen Rania!! She is my style icon and in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world. She always looks perfect.

14. Love this thread!

15. She has a fabulous style...I love everything she wears! And I like how everything is very modest but she doesn't look dowdy or overly old-fashioned!

Does she have children? I would love to see what the little Prince and/or Princess wears!!