Quarantine purchases... I went off!

lvlover1986

Jul 31, 2018
Hey lovelies,

I entered quarantine with one LV piece, my beloved Speedy 25 in DE. I bought myself the Speedy in 2018 to celebrate a career milestone I had been working towards since 2011. I've LOVED LV since I was young, but always prioritized other financial commitments and obligations. That went out the window, along with my money, starting this March! :lol:

It all started with a quest to get a Mini Pochette in DE... and here we are, LOL. I decided to use this time at home to stalk alllll the hard to find items I wanted, that I wouldn't usually have the time to stalk. Ironically, the MPA in DE was the hardest item to track down, and my last purchase (for now).

Part of me thinks I went overboard by getting the same item in multiple prints, but I love them all! :heart:

The only item that has eluded me is the Nano Speedy.

Anyone else develop an LV addiction during quarantine?

IMG_9736.jpg

You’re not the only one. I do too. It all started just to get a mini pochette in any print available. First I got mp in monogram then DE, now still hunting for DA print to complete my mp trifecta.

While still waiting for mp in DA, I got more goodies i.e toiletry pouch 26, 19 & 15, 6 key rings in fuschia, pochette accessories in DA, taigarama coin holder, rosalie wallet in rose ballerine and escale pink bandeu.
As soon as I got my hands on mp in DA, I have to go to the banned island

Hey lovelies,

I entered quarantine with one LV piece, my beloved Speedy 25 in DE. I bought myself the Speedy in 2018 to celebrate a career milestone I had been working towards since 2011. I've LOVED LV since I was young, but always prioritized other financial commitments and obligations. That went out the window, along with my money, starting this March! :lol:

It all started with a quest to get a Mini Pochette in DE... and here we are, LOL. I decided to use this time at home to stalk alllll the hard to find items I wanted, that I wouldn't usually have the time to stalk. Ironically, the MPA in DE was the hardest item to track down, and my last purchase (for now).

Part of me thinks I went overboard by getting the same item in multiple prints, but I love them all! :heart:

View attachment 4785145
Gorgeous..! Congratulations on your wonderful family.. Stay safe dear.. ;)

Hey lovelies,

View attachment 4785145
What an collection!! So pretty :smile: enjoy your items :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lvlover1986
You’re not the only one. I do too. It all started just to get a mini pochette in any print available. First I got mp in monogram then DE, now still hunting for DA print to complete my mp trifecta.

While still waiting for mp in DA, I got more goodies i.e toiletry pouch 26, 19 & 15, 6 key rings in fuschia, pochette accessories in DA, taigarama coin holder, rosalie wallet in rose ballerine and escale pink bandeu.
As soon as I got my hands on mp in DA, I have to go to the banned island

That is awesome! Lovely pieces. So close to getting your trifecta!

I need to banish myself to ban island right now. Too many beautiful things that I want!

Hey lovelies,

View attachment 4785145
Congrats!! All great choices :love:I had a little addiction in June and made 4 SLG purchases too. I don’t think I’m quite done yet-

• Love
I fully support you extending your addiction!! :tup: Which SLGs did you get so far?
Mini PA mono- haven’t used yet- I think I want a Samorga liner for it to keep it clean. 6 key holder mono (I love this more than I thought I would). Key pouches DE and mono. I posted them on the June purchase reveal thread, but on the last day of June so not many saw them lol!!

All purchased from web stalking. Mini PA DE was place in cart today and I had to stop my finger from hitting “place in cart”. That was tough:lol: