Quarantine purchases... I went off!

Nice haul! I've been doing a lot more wish listing but haven't pulled the trigger on a bunch of stuff haha. It makes it worse I got laid off a few months ago. :sad:

I’m so sorry to hear that you got laid off. :sad: I know words from a stranger on the internet don’t mean much, but I feel for you:heart: Hoping that things turn around for the better for you soon.

Hey lovelies,

I entered quarantine with one LV piece, my beloved Speedy 25 in DE. I bought myself the Speedy in 2018 to celebrate a career milestone I had been working towards since 2011. I've LOVED LV since I was young, but always prioritized other financial commitments and obligations. That went out the window, along with my money, starting this March! :lol:

It all started with a quest to get a Mini Pochette in DE... and here we are, LOL. I decided to use this time at home to stalk alllll the hard to find items I wanted, that I wouldn't usually have the time to stalk. Ironically, the MPA in DE was the hardest item to track down, and my last purchase (for now).

Part of me thinks I went overboard by getting the same item in multiple prints, but I love them all! :heart:

The only item that has eluded me is the Nano Speedy.

Anyone else develop an LV addiction during quarantine?

View attachment 4785145
You bought everything in the course of 4 months that took me 1-2 years to fulfill lol. I guess I could’ve done the same had I not made any gaps in between purchases but I like to be certain before jumping on the bandwagon and justifying it to myself. My quest started with the de/mono pochette accessories and I thought that was it for me but nah quarantine or no quarantine, all it takes is just ONE piece to start experiencing withdrawal symptoms. And if you believe in the theory of rotation then you’re gonna need your multiples! Besides you can never have enough slgs. Congrats on your scores.

Nice work! I’ve got my eye on an agenda (and other things). Ahh you got the Nano Speedy!!! Do you love it?
It is a very small bag for me to carry it as top handle so only crossbody bag. I would have preferred the vachetta strap removable for a monogram strap or a gold hardware chain cos now I couldn’t use it during rainy days and where I live almost raining all the time. It’s too casual for evening and too small for certain daytime events. I usually use it for the weekly grocery shopping, to shops nearby or to the local park. Although small but surprisingly could hold a lots more than the PA and Chanel woc and mini rectangle.
I believe you were asking on other thread for the drop length of the strap if carrying it as crossbody for tall person. I am 5”3 uk size 12 and the bag is below my waist just right on the hip.
It’s a cute nice looking bag and I like it.

You bought everything in the course of 4 months that took me 1-2 years to fulfill lol. I guess I could’ve done the same had I not made any gaps in between purchases but I like to be certain before jumping on the bandwagon and justifying it to myself. My quest started with the de/mono pochette accessories and I thought that was it for me but nah quarantine or no quarantine, all it takes is just ONE piece to start experiencing withdrawal symptoms. And if you believe in the theory of rotation then you’re gonna need your multiples! Besides you can never have enough slgs. Congrats on your scores.

Haha I hear you on the withdrawal. I definitely do believe in rotating! These SLGs should last me for years and years. I would never be able to stalk the website like I have in the past few months being home - plenty of time to get regularly available bags later. :smile:

Reactions: Soniaa
It is a very small bag for me to carry it as top handle so only crossbody bag. I would have preferred the vachetta strap removable for a monogram strap or a gold hardware chain cos now I couldn’t use it during rainy days and where I live almost raining all the time. It’s too casual for evening and too small for certain daytime events. I usually use it for the weekly grocery shopping, to shops nearby or to the local park. Although small but surprisingly could hold a lots more than the PA and Chanel woc and mini rectangle.
I believe you were asking on other thread for the drop length of the strap if carrying it as crossbody for tall person. I am 5”3 uk size 12 and the bag is below my waist just right on the hip.
It’s a cute nice looking bag and I like it.

Thanks so much for sharing the info about the drop length - that helps! Glad you're liking the bag! It is so cute.

Hey lovelies,

I entered quarantine with one LV piece, my beloved Speedy 25 in DE. I bought myself the Speedy in 2018 to celebrate a career milestone I had been working towards since 2011. I've LOVED LV since I was young, but always prioritized other financial commitments and obligations. That went out the window, along with my money, starting this March! :lol:

It all started with a quest to get a Mini Pochette in DE... and here we are, LOL. I decided to use this time at home to stalk alllll the hard to find items I wanted, that I wouldn't usually have the time to stalk. Ironically, the MPA in DE was the hardest item to track down, and my last purchase (for now).

Part of me thinks I went overboard by getting the same item in multiple prints, but I love them all! :heart:

The only item that has eluded me is the Nano Speedy.

Anyone else develop an LV addiction during quarantine?

View attachment 4785145

Very nice haul! :heart:

Reactions: lvlover1986
Love all of your pieces! Congrats!
I, too, went a little crazy during quarantine. I bought my Speedy B30 in DE, mono mini pochette, mono 4 key holder, 16mm adjustable strap mono, and a preloved DE pochette accessories. Whew! I keep saying I’m done for a while but of course now I’m eyeing a new perfume. The addiction is real!!

Love all of your pieces! Congrats!
I, too, went a little crazy during quarantine. I bought my Speedy B30 in DE, mono mini pochette, mono 4 key holder, 16mm adjustable strap mono, and a preloved DE pochette accessories. Whew! I keep saying I’m done for a while but of course now I’m eyeing a new perfume. The addiction is real!!

and the deals right now are insane!!

• Love
Reactions: lvlover1986