Quantity or Quality (curious what others would do)

Quality for sure, no doubt about it! That is what I told myself when I took the plunge on the Motard Biker as that is my most expensive bag and it took me a while to commit to the price. I could have gotten a bunch of other things, but I wanted one big thing, KWIM?

I would get whatever's the most expensive you can afford now or save up to get something even BIGGER within a few months. So I'd say "quality" (and I put quotation marks cuz I don't believe in "quality"). Whenever I have a chance to choose between something that's cheaper or more expensive, I'd always go for the one that costs more, cuz I've realized that whenever I choose the cheaper item, it's never satisfied me in the long term and I always regret not choosing the other.
As for the empreinte necklance, I know it's a good price, but I don't think it's stunning. *IF* I buy jewelery (which I don't and won't cuz it's one of the 3 things that I will NEVER buy myself lol, the other two are flowers and fur coats), I'd choose middle-to-top range in prices and I wouldn't be satisfied with something that's near the lower end of fine jewelery. Just my opinion.

EDIT: UNLESS you LOVE a certain item then get it regardless of the price:yes:

i would usually say go for quality than quantity...but it still depends on which you really think you love most and enjoy at the moment. live by the moment! don't think about it anymore, go to the store and whatever you decide there, go for it! i don't know if that helped...hehehe.

i'm not a jewelry person so i don't know if this helps. but i think with jewelry, go with quality over quantity.

for me with bags, my mood changes from time to time. most of the time i go for the quality (or more expensive bag) versus buying a few smaller things.

Quality along with semi-quantity, meaning:

I think you should def. get that 1st Gold piece if the dimensions are something you can deal with...and please get that damier ring as well, lol.

I dont know the dimensions on this necklace, the chain better be longer other wise its a no go lol.

As for what I like better. I really do like that Damier Ring, I saw it in NYC and passed on it because I was hoping for the bracelet I wanted and got that instead. The Champs Necklace and Ring are nice, but I am iffy right now

I was thinking the White Gold all along but then every time I buy something I always question myself with quantity and if I can get MORE of the same product for almost the same $ and still be happy.

Cute dog peevenjo! really cute! aww

Thank you! She's my biggggg baby!