Quantity of Cherry Sabrina...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just wondering if you guys think the Cherry Sabrina (small/med) will be selling out soon. I really want this color but I have to save up a little bit more but I would hate to lose the opportunity to have her for my collection. I could put her on my CC if I had too.

The way these are flying off the shelves, should I grab her now or do you think I could wait another month? Thanks for the input!!

2. If you can afford it buy it but if not don't buy it. The bag is so popular and I think this bag will be around for a long time.

3. Hmm, I don't know. Truthfully I am sort of surprised they still are available because I got mine about 2 months ago. What if you put her on your CC, would you have time to pay her off before you started accumulating finance charges? If you definitely don't feel comfortable spending the $$ right now though then don't---a bag is just not worth it.

4. You could always call JAX and ask the quantity?

5. Nordstrom and Macy's (and any other dept stores selling Coach) should still have them available too! You can always check on them to see. I'm totally considering one myself and I really hope they don't sell out! I better grab one when I have the chance!

Go for it, if you can afford her, grab her while you still can! I'm hoping some will end up in Outlets though, but I'm praying!

6. I wouldn't recommend anyone financing a handbag. Just continue to save, I'm sure you can go to ebay/craigslist/other shopping stores or even the outlet if they aren't at the botique! You can do it!

7. I agree with edanna, call your local macy's or Nordies. I saw cherry Sabrinas at Nordstrom a few days ago. Nordstrom should be able to tell you the quantity they have.