quantity counts

Placebo

Apr 13, 2012
This last price increase made me decided to buy my last LV for a while.
I already own some great items ( zippy organizer, zcp, cles, damier eva, DE NF, and trevi) and all of them are ebene print.
Now I want to spend 1500-1800$ more and that will finish my LV collection.
I need your help since I like almost all bags that are also loved on TPf:

mono speedy
artsy
delightful
speedy b
tivoli
galliera

I can t decide if I should get 1 expensive bag ( like artsy or galliera) or 2 speedys ( mono and azur) or 1 shoulder and one handheld ( speedy and delightful).

Help me with your ideas :smile:

I'd say Artsy one expensive bag or Speedy and Delightful for lesser expensive pieces. I think the best is to try them on if you can. You might feel differently once you see them in person.

i think that considering vachetta...artsy will age best, delightful is not that good in aging, vachetta even startsmhaving wrinkles sometimes and it can look dirty at the opening...

i would get 2 speedys if i were you, azur and monogram

I recently bought the Delightful PM and I have nothing but good things to say about it so far.

But the Artsy and/or Galleria are on my wishlist as well.

(Well so are the Speedy & Speedy B)

If you're looking for ONE bag I'd go Artsy or Galleria.

The Speedy B would give you more versatility in one bag, the option to be handheld or crossbody/shoulder bag.

If you were going to get two, I would go for two different styles like a Delightful and Speedy. That way you can add variety to your collection.

If you're considering a Galliera, give it some thought since they're being discontinued. I have both the mono GM & azur pm & :love: them!!! Didn't realize both sizes were being discontinued & that's unfortunate :sad:

However the Artsy is also a great choice...