Quality of YSL Belle Du Jour Clutch

bellajanie84

Dec 1, 2009
So my husband tried to buy me the BDJ clutch in black leather and they are sold out. They do however have 1 in California and 4 in Hawaii but they are damaged. The salesreps have mentioned the clutches have faded. Is this normal? What is the quality of youe BDJ? I really wan the basic leather not patent, but I dont want to spend so much on a clutch for it to have bad quality.
Anyhow now I have to wait 4-8 weeks for the new shipments :pout:

I have the black patent one. It is my go-to bag and I have used it more than any other clutch I have. It's large enough for all ur essentials and is a perfect size. I just bought the red one and can't wait to use it this summer. The quality is amazing, looks as good as the day I bought it. I would definitely recommend it!

I have the black patent one. It is my go-to bag and I have used it more than any other clutch I have. It's large enough for all ur essentials and is a perfect size. I just bought the red one and can't wait to use it this summer. The quality is amazing, looks as good as the day I bought it. I would definitely recommend it!

Thanks for the info. Im patiently waiting for them to restock!