Quality of martin + osa clothing?

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I discovered Martin + Osa recently and bought a whole bunch of stuff -- sweaters, tanks, and dresses -- because they were having a 30% off sale. The question is, how are the quality of their sweaters? Do they hold up nicely after washing? TIA!!

I thought the clothing was extremely nice! Everything arrived well packaged.. So far I've only washed one of my tanks and it has survived 2 washes without changing shape. One of my sweaters (cotton silk blend) seems to be pilling a bit, but I can see why because it is extremely soft. I will take care not to accidentally rub/scuff it. The pair of jeans I got was pretty decent, the demin is not thin and it fits quite nicely. I love that they offer 32" and 34" inseam jeans - yay for not having to tailor them! Anyways, if you don't like the items you bought, you can always return them. :smile:

i went in there, and tried on a shirt. it didnt fit right, and it ripped when i took it off..... i didnt snag it on anything and it wasn't too small for me, soooo in my opinion, not good quality, tho it could have been just a lemon