Quality issue - my monogram speedy bandoulière ?

pariskiri

Mar 22, 2017
Dear LV experts, I have only had my LV speedy 35 bandoulière mon monogram for about 2 months. I've not worn it more than 10 times The painted strip already has one tiny hole in the pink paint (the toile monogram shows) and on another spot the pink is gone and white shows. This was supposed to be a real workhorse everyday bag. Am I being unreasonable? I'm not wearing it anymore atm, because I fear that it'll get worse.
Thoughts?

Attachments

MmeM124

Jun 4, 2019
Dear LV experts, I have only had my LV speedy 35 bandoulière mon monogram for about 2 months. I've not worn it more than 10 times The painted strip already has one tiny hole in the pink paint (the toile monogram shows) and on another spot the pink is gone and white shows. This was supposed to be a real workhorse everyday bag. Am I being unreasonable? I'm not wearing it anymore atm, because I fear that it'll get worse.
Thoughts?
Seems too soon to me, unless you possibly scraped it badly on something. I have the my world tour and I use it daily with no signs of anything like that.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Thoughts?
It’s not painted, it’s printed.
My advice is to take the bag to Louis Vuitton and see what they say. The quicker the better. These screen-printed items are notoriously sensitive to scratches and rubbing though.
Good luck!