Quality issue: can I get a refund?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All,
    I got this gorgeous bag for my birthday but it’s already showing major signs of wear. I got it on October 3rd for reference. Just above 2 weeks. I bought it at neiman Marcus. I know it’s after the 2 week mark but I’m upset the thread is fraying and the leather is already discoloring and I’m not hard on this bag!

Attached Files:

2. I believe Neiman Marcus has 60 days return policy. You should check with your SA.

pjhm, 18eve and Jtrautman89 like this.
  3. They have a 30 day return policy.

pjhm likes this.
  4. If it's a chanel leased location (which many are now) then i am pretty sure the receipt will say 14 days...

5. I would speak with your SA about it. You should not have this type of wear after two weeks. I can not tell from the photo.... Is the leather scuffed where there is color loss? It will be up to the manager to make the final call on how to handle. Good luck!

6. Bring it back and hear what they have to say. It’s unacceptable! I’d be super upset as well. even if they don’t let you return it, as for them to replace the chain. Good luck!

7. They accepted the return but only for exchange!