Quality is so bad for new black caviar

krawford said:
I bought a classic black caviar WOC recently and it has the dull caviar, but I am keeping it. IT looks ok in the woc, just didn't like it in the jumbo at all.

this was my first black chanel hence i didnt realize that it's considered as dull! but i'm definitely using it alot, so hopefully it'll age and look better with time :smile:

coleab5 said:
Omg, I have noticed the same thing with GSTs and the SAs think I'm crazy. I have been trying to get a normal black GST for a while. The first picture shows the newer caviar, which is much duller and less puffy. The second picture shows the older caviar which is beautiful and puffy!

Such a big difference here!! I grabbed mine before reading this post, so glad mine turns out fine.

I think it's also the light? Here's more photos. It's on my desk against a dark grey binder. It's black. It's not grey at all.

Regular exposure photo

image-875684251.jpg

And this is the photo overexposed with light

image-831858866.jpg

scent said:
Find this a little dull. You should have exchanged since the quilt is deflated.. My 2 cents worth though

Yeah I was going to just ask for a repair but I think I'm going to try and exchange it for a new one or one in lambskin. I barely bought it a week ago. I just heard caviar is hard to find so I wasn't sure if I should just suck it up and keep it.

sukiyaki said:
This bag looks dull and dry, I think the hologram is 165xxxxx.

When compare to my bag, the hologram is 159xxxxx, mine looks a lot better.

Huh wow what a difference :/ mine is 152xxxxx something and I just got it a week and half ago. does it mean it's been sitting a while? The first pic definitely looks duller. Like the GST example showed seriously flattened design.