Quality Control: Trendy CC

Hello!
For those of you ladies (or gents) that have a Trendy CC small/med in lambskin (not denim) ... how is the workmanship and quality in comparison to your classics? Better? Worse? Comparable?
It’s costing me 6K+ usd so I’m hoping it’s a bag that’s going to look great in 20 years!

Also would love some storage tips to keep it looking good! Lay flat or standing up?

Thank you!

I have 2 trendys and 1 classic and I haven’t had any quality issues with any of them but I’ve also haven’t had any quality issues with any of my Chanel bags. I’ve seen a little scratch on 1 of my Trendy’s and I was able to rub it out with my finger with no problem. In regards to storage, I’ve read so many different things. I just store mine hanging up from the long strap. I’m worried laying flat will flat the back flaps and keeping it standing up will damage the structure.

Ladies and Gents I would love some more inputs here please!!!! Very interested in purchasing the Trendy and I would love to hear all your thoughts of the pros/cons.

Love,

M

I don't own the Trendy, though I am very interested in possibly buying one in the future. I would recommend sabinascloset on IG. She has a very carefully curated collection of bags, and she loves the Trendy and wears it often. She also did an excellent video showcasing the features of the bag. I'm not tied to her in any way, just think her info is helpful. :smile:

I have 2 trendys and 1 classic and I haven’t had any quality issues with any of them but I’ve also haven’t had any quality issues with any of my Chanel bags. I’ve seen a little scratch on 1 of my Trendy’s and I was able to rub it out with my finger with no problem. In regards to storage, I’ve read so many different things. I just store mine hanging up from the long strap. I’m worried laying flat will flat the back flaps and keeping it standing up will damage the structure.
Can you show us a pic of how you do this? Thanks in advance!!