Qs on an old Coach bag

sorry dear but it's totally a fake!!! :tdown:Can you get your money back? If it was me I definitely confront her about it!!
I am really mad when people are trying to pass out the fake stuffs to you for a junk of money!.. especially she's your friend..:nogood:
With $100, you can buy a brand new nice bag at the coach outlet now that they have so much discount there :yes:

I am so sorry hon but that IS a fake. The fakes do have some of the same details but there are key elements that are missing. I just went to the drilldown(Coach's reference site for all of their styles) and pulled up the the bag with the style number you listed. I have attached the picture for you. You can see from the original that the one you have is clearly fake. So sorry...get your money back.

Attachments

• 6234_d1.jpg
    6234_d1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 235
Sometimes, people don't know that what they are buying is fake so I want to believe that she sold it to you thinking that it was real. If she insists that it's real, show her the drilldown pic. Good luck to you! Take a look at some of the bags on ebay and post in the authenticate this forum. Everyone there will help you get an authentic bag at a great deal.

$100 is DEFINITELY too much...since it's fake, sorry. The alignment is off. And the style no. comes up as:
6234_d2.jpg

this is definately fake.......so sorry that a co worker would do this to you..
i have this bag, only the trim is gold leather.....this is not even a good fake...if there is such a thing.........hope you can work it out and get your $ back asap.:sad:
BTW...the post above is my bag, it's beautiful when it's authentic!!!!

Thanks for the help! I'm SO glad I read this thread before carrying the bag out today. I was thinking of carrying it! I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EMBARASSED! I was pretty angry yesterday so I decided to go out to buy a Coach at South Coast Plaza, but ended up with something better. Thanks for the lookout though. I really appreciate it! I left my coworker a message about the bag. She haven't given me a reply. I am pretty sure she will give me my money back considering that I believe she's a genuine person. I'm pretty sure she thought the bag was real too. She wasn't the original owner of the bag. We were both fooled D: lol

Thanks for the help! I'm SO glad I read this thread before carrying the bag out today. I was thinking of carrying it! I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EMBARASSED! I was pretty angry yesterday so I decided to go out to buy a Coach at South Coast Plaza, but ended up with something better. Thanks for the lookout though. I really appreciate it! I left my coworker a message about the bag. She haven't given me a reply. I am pretty sure she will give me my money back considering that I believe she's a genuine person. I'm pretty sure she thought the bag was real too. She wasn't the original owner of the bag. We were both fooled D: lol

I am glad it is all working out and that you got yourself a beautiful Coach :smile:

What did you end up getting? :woohoo:

Oh I'm sorry! Don't feel bad, I'm still bad at spotting some fakes. Some look very close, that's why I just stick w/ Coach.com, a store or outlet. Yes, just ask for your money back. I'm sure you can find a very similiar bag on ebay, and when you find one, just post the link on the Authenticate This thread so the lovely Coachies there can tell you for sure! Good luck!

Hi guys. She returned my call today. She apologized right then and she felt so bad that she called me a few hours later to apologize some more. I'm getting my money back so no worries! :biggrin:

I didn't get a Coach that day, but my sister got herself a carly and a wallet to match with it. However, they bagged her the WRONG COLOR. She wanted the khaki with black leather, but they bagged her the black with black leather. She was so angry! I had to go back to the store today to exchange it for her. I bought myself a different designer bag that day. I was happy!