Qrap!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. No, don't worry, nothing bad happened to me. :wlae:

However, related to a topic regarding MyPoupette, I think we should all take into consideration the power of tPF in making our next purchase online (i.e. eBay) .

Basically, you don't have to pay to authenticate a bag or item; all you have to do is: QRAP

(Q)UESTIONING SELLER
    +
    (R)ESEARCH ITEM
    +
    (A)UTHENTICATE THIS STICKY
    +
    (P)URSE FORUM MEMBERS

---------------------------------

A SAFE BUY =)

Once you QRAP, you'll never go back. :yes: And if you don't do QRAP, then you're screwed. Basically, you have to do at least some QRAP, so you don't get any back from the seller :roflmfao:

Best of all, everything above is as legit and completely free :P

I love this FORUM !!!! :heart::yahoo::heart:

2. I see you reading my topic, but no one's replied to it :crybaby:

No one agrees here with my view on this ? :idea:

3. Lol! I agree with you, Pouf! (IOW, ITA! :yes: lol!) I have to say my lovely PFers are incredibly knowledgeable. I've learned soooo much since I've joined tPF. I was fooled once and I wish I had known about tPF before.

4. ITA also!!
    But what's IOW?
    Now I'M the one who's lost lol.

5. Ooops, sorry. I get so used to using these nerdy abbreviations. :P IOW=In Other Words. :flowers:

6. Haha it's ok!
    Well that was an easy one..how did I not know that? Lol..
    I think a lot of our posts will become totally abbreviated in the future:lol:

7. Oooooooooooh I love your idea!!!
    It's a great one!!!

QRAP all the way!!!
    I always do this when hunting a bag down and now we know what to call it!!!

8. :yes: Great idea ! Qrap !!!

9. I absolutely agree!

10. Great idea!!!:yes:
    So eBayers, to prevent buying CRAP take a QRAP!!!:P

11. I completely agree. I've actually never bought a designer bag from eBay, but maybe one day I will and will definitely follow the QRAP guidelines!

12. LOL..like the sounds of it .

13. Ipm considering getting something from eBay for the firts time, but I´m looking forward to timelesslv items cause they all are auth. I didn´t knew you had to pay to have your items authenticated ha.

14. haha...good one!

15. hahaha i love your idea! :yes: it's very catchy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice