QQ about Leg. Boutique orders and Observ. about Boutique

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
I just had a quick question to folks who've ordered items from the Legacy boutique. I ordered the Carrie on Sunday morning and although I can see a 'pending charge' on my CC and the SA said "I have it right here in my hand" (as if she were going to ship it out right then) and she took down my e-mail address to notify me of the status, I haven't received any e-mail yet about my order. Is that normal?

OK, now my observation about my recent PCE order-
Last Friday in my local boutique, I ordered two key rings as gifts-one they had in stock (legacy peace sign) but the other they had to order (white flower w/ ladybug) as well as two mini skinnys they also didn't have in stock. Instead of selling me one of the Legacy peace signs they had and then doing the mail order on the rest, she went ahead and ordered them all through mail order...which is no problem because I'm not giving them as gifts till Christmas, but yesterday I got a package w/ just the peace sign key ring and I noticed it was from another store in Arizona. Doesn't that seem weird (and a waste of shipping/gas/manpower etc..)???

^^^
I would imagine that the reason you haven't gotten an email confirmation yet is because the order was placed on a Sunday. I'm sure you'll get the email soon.

As for your PCE observation
I believe the reason that happened is not all items are shipped directly from JAX. Some come from other stores. When a SA places an found order, even when she orders everything at once, sometimes things come from different places. The computer doesn't say where anything is coming from when the order is placed.

She probably didn't think about that possibility when she placed the order or I'm sure she would have just given you the peace key fob that was in stock.

I have never ordered through the Legacy Boutique... so I can obly say that Coach has been very slow for me in any orders that I have placed through JAX. Everything that I order from my boutique seems to arrive rather quickly... I ordered a pair of boots from JAX a few weeks ago and it took them a week before they shipped them out. I keep calling (aren't you supposed to receive email confirmation that you item has shipped within 24 hours of it being in-stock?) and asking until I get an answer! Also, FedEx doesn't usually touch anything that is residential until Tuesday... maybe that has something to do with it?

And I don't know why the SA didn't just give you the key fob that was in the store. Maybe she thought they would all come via the same package, so you'd have them all together at the same time?? I agree that's kind of strange.

(1) I just had a quick question to folks who've ordered items from the Legacy boutique. I ordered the Carrie on Sunday morning and although I can see a 'pending charge' on my CC and the SA said "I have it right here in my hand" (as if she were going to ship it out right then) and she took down my e-mail address to notify me of the status, I haven't received any e-mail yet about my order. Is that normal?

(2) OK, now my observation about my recent PCE order-
Last Friday in my local boutique, I ordered two key rings as gifts-one they had in stock (legacy peace sign) but the other they had to order (white flower w/ ladybug) as well as two mini skinnys they also didn't have in stock. Instead of selling me one of the Legacy peace signs they had and then doing the mail order on the rest, she went ahead and ordered them all through mail order...which is no problem because I'm not giving them as gifts till Christmas, but yesterday I got a package w/ just the peace sign key ring and I noticed it was from another store in Arizona. Doesn't that seem weird (and a waste of shipping/gas/manpower etc..)???
(1) I've ordered alot :shame: from the Legacy Boutique, however, I've never received an email. I've also ordered from other locations, and only once or twice have I received an email from a boutique. I think it has something to do with them actually linking the transaction to send the email from their location.

Don't panic, just call for the tracking number. If you ordered on Sunday, it should have shipped on Monday and they'll definitely have the tracking number by now, 1-877-262-2404.

(2) The SA probably thought it would be more convenient for all of the items to come together. However, if the stock in JAX is low, they will kick the item to be filled from a boutique instead.

I hope you enjoy all of your purchases!

Also, if you requested gift wrap from the Legacy Boutique, the thick colored cream box, exclusive cream tissue and receipt holder are keepers, IMO!:heart:

Enjoy!!!

(1) I've ordered alot :shame: from the Legacy Boutique, however, I've never received an email. I've also ordered from other locations, and only once or twice have I received an email from a boutique. I think it has something to do with them actually linking the transaction to send the email from their location.

Don't panic, just call for the tracking number. If you ordered on Sunday, it should have shipped on Monday and they'll definitely have the tracking number by now, 1-877-262-2404.

(2) The SA probably thought it would be more convenient for all of the items to come together. However, if the stock in JAX is low, they will kick the item to be filled from a boutique instead.

I hope you enjoy all of your purchases!

Also, if you requested gift wrap from the Legacy Boutique, the thick colored cream box, exclusive cream tissue and receipt holder are keepers, IMO!:heart:

Enjoy!!!

Thanks- I got the bag for me and didn't think to ask for a box and tissue (she types as she kicks herself). Maybe they'll be nice and give em to me anyway? Thanks for letting me know I won't be gettting an e-mail. I've been checking my e-mail every hour or so waiting for it. I'll call the store this morning to get a tracking number.

Thanks- I got the bag for me and didn't think to ask for a box and tissue (she types as she kicks herself). Maybe they'll be nice and give em to me anyway? Thanks for letting me know I won't be gettting an e-mail. I've been checking my e-mail every hour or so waiting for it. I'll call the store this morning to get a tracking number.

They will probably just do it even though you did not request it... At least the gallery store I go to (not the NYC store) does it even when I walk in and say the purchase is for myself and not for a gift. They said it's standard service...at least for a walk in (I haven't ordered from there). I even commented on how much I love the Legacy stripe shopping bags, and they threw in extras in different sizes! The box is EXTREMELY nice! :tup:

I ordered a scarf and it came from Arizona too!!!! Was yours from Scottsdale, AZ? :smile:

I feel really stupid.... I went to look at the receipt and my legacy peace charm actually came from a store in Arkansas (AR), not Arizona (AZ).- specifically Rogers, Arkansas.

I always get the state abbreviations for Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama and Alaska mixed up. (AZ, AR, AL, & AK), must try to commit those to memory...

I guess I don't feel as bad about the wasted gas/manpower etc.. now as it only came from a store 1/2 way across the country from me and not all the way across the country!!

I feel really stupid.... I went to look at the receipt and my legacy peace charm actually came from a store in Arkansas (AR), not Arizona (AZ).- specifically Rogers, Arkansas.

I always get the state abbreviations for Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama and Alaska mixed up. (AZ, AR, AL, & AK), must try to commit those to memory...

I guess I don't feel as bad about the wasted gas/manpower etc.. now as it only came from a store 1/2 way across the country from me and not all the way across the country!!

Hahaha, it's okay. I get my "M" states mixed up... MN, MI, MA, ME, MD...... I wonder what the code is for Maine!

Crap.... My "Carrie" just drove off and left me (on the Fed. Ex. truck, that is). I telework on Wednesdays so am home today and was just now getting in the shower so I could go out shopping a little later, when I heard the doorbell ring. I figured they'd leave my package, but no, when I got out of the shower and went to the front door, there was a sticker that said the package need a signature (in person), so now I'm screwed.

The Fed. Exp. facility is like 12 miles from my house and I'm sure it won't get back there until after-hours tonight, so I'll have to take off work early tomorrow just to get there and pick it up before it closes.
Why, oh, why did I choose now to get in the shower!!!