Qees/ Keychains for Tokidoki Bags

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
Since I didn't know where to post this info I decided to just include it w/ a new discussion thread. Those that wanted the Hawaii Qee it's now available at Qeester.com :nuts: so tracy, jessica, and anyone else waiting for it go get it! weeeeeee :tup:

I ended up getting the Hawaii Qee for my Spiaggia Zucca, a Hellboy Qee for my Inferno Corriere, and a Toxic Yellow Cat Qee for my Pirata (once I find my perfect pirata to use that is :sweatdrop:)

The question is... What other qees or keychains have you used for your bags? I know people have used the pirate bear qee and the metallic qees plus some keychains but I just thought it'd be cute to share/show

Post pics if you can!!

where is a good place to look for qees i accidentally found the pirate qee and qeester.com doesn't seem to have anything i want either.

i want something for inferno and paradiso.

the hawaii qee sound's adorable for the spiaggia.

i want to try to get ones to match up w/each print if i can find something.

the only places I really look are qeester.com and ebay...

if you go into the gallery part of qeester.com you can check out all the different types of qees they have made in the past (it might take a while tho) and look them up on ebay, google, or use forums like VTF and Kidrobot to search of the qees.

I saw a really cute one I wanted for the foresta but it's too much IMO
http://www.qeester.com/sql/gallery.php?gg=2 inch&fn=323
here's a pic of it :biggrin:

aww that is great. i love it, is it furry it looks furry. contacts are reallly fuzzy.

this guy is great for inferno

unipo4_skel_lg1.jpg

haha yeah I was looking at that! So cuuute :biggrin: I forget which store tho... and what he's called. and yupp he's fuzzy not ur contacts lol

I think tokidoki now vinyls will be the end of me

oh no we're doomed.

look cyborg jellyfish thing!
000-Jelly-Bot-173149.jpg

could work for spiaggia!

yea i found it i was looking for the gloomy bear compact mirror and found the other skele guy.

Since I didn't know where to post this info I decided to just include it w/ a new discussion thread. Those that wanted the Hawaii Qee it's now available at Qeester.com :nuts: so tracy, jessica, and anyone else waiting for it go get it! weeeeeee :tup:

I ended up getting the Hawaii Qee for my Spiaggia Zucca, a Hellboy Qee for my Inferno Corriere, and a Toxic Yellow Cat Qee for my Pirata (once I find my perfect pirata to use that is :sweatdrop:)

The question is... What other qees or keychains have you used for your bags? I know people have used the pirate bear qee and the metallic qees plus some keychains but I just thought it'd be cute to share/show

Post pics if you can!!

:crybaby:it says its coming soon for the hawaii qee..guess its all out??

aww I guess it is... darn I should have bought 2... I was thinking if I ever got a SS that wanted one since a few people want them so I could give it :sweatdrop: but I didn't realize it'd disappear so fast!

Post pics if you can!!

Which one is the Hawaiian qee? I can't seem to find it.