Qees/ Keychains for Tokidoki Bags

this guy is great for inferno

unipo4_skel_lg1.jpg
gah, he's adorable. i like UniPo vinyls.. $7.50!? hmmm..

I don't know I've been checking qeester daily and I didn't see the Hawiian qee available yet? Unless he only had a few and they sold out quickly yesterday?

when I bought mine it said I could buy up to 2 or something so :shrugs: maybe there were only a couple left since I dont think it had a limit... I really didn't think they would disappear that fast since he updated about the qees a few hours before I bought mine

I ended up getting the Hawaii Qee for my Spiaggia Zucca, a Hellboy Qee for my Inferno Corriere, and a Toxic Yellow Cat Qee for my Pirata (once I find my perfect pirata to use that is :sweatdrop:)

The question is... What other qees or keychains have you used for your bags? I know people have used the pirate bear qee and the metallic qees plus some keychains but I just thought it'd be cute to share/show

Post pics if you can!!
Yeeeeeeeeeah! I have Hellboy too! His tail came off, though, so I took him off. :Push:

I also have Abe Sapien, who is not on a bag either....I think maybe he could go on spiaggia when I get it, since he's water-based!

My pirata is the only bag that has any qee/non-Lesportsac stuff on it. I have a blue Gloomy bear and the Babycakes donut on there...doesn't REALLY go, but I don't care. :yes:

when I bought mine it said I could buy up to 2 or something so :shrugs: maybe there were only a couple left since I dont think it had a limit... I really didn't think they would disappear that fast since he updated about the qees a few hours before I bought mine

Wow, I don't know how the heck I missed out. Oh well maybe he will get some more in. There are a couple of other ones I've been thinking about getting anyway.

How much is shipping?

I had a chance to buy it the day it came out because I think it was Jenn who told me about it via PM...but anyways, I chose not to because I couldn't see paying about $18 for one qee. That was when the qee itself was $12...it's now $15 and it's not even in stock. Yikes. I know I won't be getting it now. He's smart for upping the price since everyone wants one..but eh I can live without it now.