Qdoba or Chipotle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chipotle!! I :heart: their burrito bowls with chicken. Yum!!!

2. never had either one, but every college student i know LOVES chipotle.

3. CHIPOTLE! But only because I've never been to Qdoba, nor do I know what it is.

4. chipotle :tup:

5. If I want to spend the money to go out to eat, I eat Chipotle. Filling, as local as possible, and delicious. AND CHEAP.

6. I LOVE Chipotle. We have Qdobas around here, but I have never been to one. I have been to California Tortilla, though, and while they have more variety, the quality of food is not consistent, so Chipotle all the way!

7. CHIPOTLE, soooo yum in every way.

8. Chipotle!!

9. I love Qdoba - I always get the queso burrito in a bowl with chicken, pinto beans, cilantro rice, pico de gallo, guacamole, and cheese and sour cream - also like Boomie said, the chips at Qdoba are better.

Well I know what I'm getting for dinner tonight!

10. ehh FREEBIRDS! If you're in TX then you know that awesomeness that is Freebirds.
    We dont have a Qdoba here but i've had it before in Colorado and I pick Qdoba by far I cannot stand Chipotle :throwup:

11. ^That is hilarious..because here in Tx you either love Chipotle or hate it...and vice versa with Freebirds..

I had Freebirds twice and didn't like it at all..

12. QDOBA!! idk, but i hate chipolte. the burriots are so boring!!

13. Where I live their is a restaurant called Salserita's that's almost identical to the fast food set up of Chipotle. and I love to get the tacos from Chipotle and Salserita's. I eat the soft, with 1 chicken and the other beef.

I prefer Salserita's. Their meat tastes better and their chips do. Since I love Salseritas so much I was excited about Chipotle the first time I ate their b/c I knew it was going to be so much better. I was Wrong.

14. Chipotle by a hair. But that style of food is not at all popular in New Mexico. We here in NM are very into New Mexican food, which is not Mexican food.

When I have to fly somewhere, I try to make sure I have a layover in ATL so I can get some Qdoba. I don't care if it's 9 am, I am eating Qdoba.

15. Qdoba hands down.

Chipotle is okay if you're looking for a burrito but I tend to order the Taco Salad and the Nachos from Qdoba.