Qdoba or Chipotle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Everyone I know who has tried both always says Chipotle! If you choose Qdoba, what's your reason?

2. CHIPOTLE...hands down!:love: Its our fav fast food place..I could eat there regularly if I wanted to be very bad:amuse:
    I have had fantastic food every single time...not so much with Qdoba...(although I do love the Queso..)

3. Chipotle is my favorite too :heart: I always go to the restaurant near times square in NYC. Best veggie burrito I've ever had!

4. Chipotle is awesome! I don't think there are any Qdobas here in my area..?

We also have Freeb!rds..which is gross, imo..

5. Chipotle for sure!! just so delicious!

6. Qdoba - I love the shredded beef, plus I like the chips better - they have a hint of lime or something on them.

7. there's also pancheros.

and honestly... i can't tell the difference between any of them lol

i do l ike pancheros because they mix everything together before wrapping it up in a burrito.

8. Chipotle definitely is better! I tried Qdoba and remembered thinking it was underflavored compared to Chipotle. But I think each Chipotle burrito has like 3x your daily salt, so that's probably why it's so tasty!

9. Chipolte is way better (though I love Qdoba's corn salsa)

10. Chipotle. I HATE Qdoba.

11. This thread is making me want Chipotle for dinner tonight!

12. Chipotle!

13. never been to Qdoba, but i looovveee chipotle!

14. They are all horrible mexican to me--but qdoba has cilantro jalepenos and more salsas out that I can use to flavor the bland food

15. I'm a huge fan of both places. If I had to chose one over the other it would be Qdobas. I like that there more variety to there menu. I like that you can get more choices to dip your chips in. I like the craft 2 b/c you can get 2 small portions of menu items. I always have to get their ancho bbq sauce on my burrito so maybe that why I do not notice the blandness. Chipotle meat does have more kick to their meat