Q on the Damier Key and Change holder

1. I have a car key that has a remote on it, it's 3 1/4 inch long. Does it fit into the key and change holder with 3 other keys? The remote is 1/4 inch thick. Trying to see if the holder has enough room. Anybody knows? Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Yes!!!
    let me locate a pic of mine

3. I doubt it... my car key is an electronic fob and it does not fit in the cles with my key ring and two house keys, so I leave it on the outside. I guess I could just cram it in there, but I don't want to.

4. I just bought this and it definitely has room to fit my car key but it's a bit long and I'd like a Damier piece. What do you think of this?

[​IMG]

5. hope this helps

140808.jpg 140934.jpg 140959.jpg
  6. i prefer the damier 4-key holder for my keys..for some reason i don't put keys into cles, but i do use it as a coin purse..i don't like bulky cles..it changes the shape of the cles...HTH

7. I dont put my keys in either, they hang just like that and i put change and debitcard/lic and c/c in the pochette part :smile:

makes life easy when running the kids to school :smile:

8. Ditto!

9. I also find that the cles does not fit my fob along with the three keys I have attached to the fob.

10. i don't like keeping keys attached directly to the cles, even though mine will fit. i valet at the mall and other places a lot, so i find by keeping the carkeys on one ring and house keys on the cles, i can take my keys/cles and leave the car keys in the ignition.

11. Thanks ladies. I am going to keep the mono Rabat. I want something that I can keep my keys in.

12. i'm also wanting the mono rabat..
    does notes, cards and coins as well as keys?
    will the coin fall out?:shrugs:

i have a mini mono cles, but the notes get stuck in the zipper.:Push:

thanks in advance;)

13. I was thinking of getting that too but don't want to attach my keys...so can't think of other functions it'd bring me.

How roomy is it? Anyone got a mono rabat??.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice