Q on Stam...

Louis&Mark

May 9, 2009
Hi, everyone! I can't believe I've never noticed the Stam before :amazed: It's so gorgeous. I'm thinking this has to be my next bag. But I can't seem to find it in cream/ivory or even white. Is this a seasonal color? Am I too late? And I'm looking for the regular leather, not patent.

There have been several ivory/white quilted stams over the years, but it's not a current color. I'm not sure, but I don't think there's been a white/ivory stam since the Spring 09 (there was a white stardust version last fall, but that one had studs on it, and I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for). You can usually find one on ebay or bonznale tho. Sometimes they're gently used but there have been a few NWT/NWOT ones.

You can check out these two threads to help you with color/season options
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/post-pics-of-your-stams-here-52580.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/post-your-white-mj-bags-here-264123.html

oh no! guess i did miss out.... will have to cross my fingers and hope it'll come out in the future. not a big fan of ebay. thanks so much ladies!

iluvmybags i luv your collection! :drool:
btw, what does nwt/nwot mean??

thanks L&M!

NWT = new with tag
NWOT = new without tag

If you want to buy retail, you can call a few stores and see if anyone still has one, but I haven't seen a white or ivory stam for a while, other than ebay or bonanzle. Maybe next spring

wait for resort, which should start arriving end of this month. one of the colors is petal, which is ivory with what looks to be a faint hint of pink. you can see the color in the picture below. the stam will be available in this color.

44833_440548127566_81846617566_4913947_4079136_n.jpg

tadpolenyc... oh that picture is too delicious!! love the black one in the back too. any idea what the name is? petal looks like the color for me. thank you!!

HerRubySlippers... thanks! i've had that picture up forever. the quilting is so gorgeous right? i have the quilted suvi that's about 2 yrs old and it still looks fantastic!

dee... thanks dee. will check out my local nm too.

tadpolenyc... oh that picture is too delicious!! love the black one in the back too. any idea what the name is? petal looks like the color for me. thank you!!

HerRubySlippers... thanks! i've had that picture up forever. the quilting is so gorgeous right? i have the quilted suvi that's about 2 yrs old and it still looks fantastic!

dee... thanks dee. will check out my local nm too.

it's called the viva.